Digital Marketing Executive
eSterling are a leading web design and digital Marketing agency based in Digbeth’s thriving creative quarter and we are seeking a bright, highly motivated individual to join our SEO team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to work with our large customer base, offering a clear career path in our well-established firm. We need a hard-working individual to become part of our Digital Marketing team and strive towards industry excellence.
- Collaborating with clients to create SEO strategies designed to positively impact their organisation’s key performance indicators.
- Conducting technical audits in order to identify issues impacting a website’s performance and providing recommendations for improvement.
- Undertaking in-depth keyword research, keyword selection and keyword mapping.
- Analysing SERPs to understand intent, how search results appear and what opportunities there are to enhance our clients’ search profiles.
- Use a test and learn approach utilising insights and data to improve results for all clients.
- Reporting campaign performance to all clients on a regular basis with a focus on explaining results in line with client KPIs.
- Building strong relationships with clients where you are their key point of communication.
- Provide website support where necessary.
- Work closely with design and development teams to ensure SEO best practices are applied to all websites.
You will have:
- A good knowledge of Digital Marketing, SEO and link building.
- Previous experience in a similar role and proven track record.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools/Search Console.
- Knowledge of SEMrush and other SEO tools would be beneficial but aren’t required.
- Google AdWords and Analytics Qualifications would be beneficial.
- Good analytical skills and the ability to translate visitor and conversion data into succinct, meaningful reports for clients and colleagues.
- Able to think strategically and tactically.
- A keen interest in the industry and up-to-date knowledge of the latest practises.
- Knowledge of HTML 5, CSS and JS is beneficial.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Experience working with Wordpress, OpenCart and bespoke websites using CMS applications to manage SEO where applicable.
- Good interpersonal skills and confidence in your abilities.
- Good presentation - ability to develop and deliver ideas in a clear, concise manner relevant to audience.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience managing SEO projects.
On top of a competitive salary, you can expect:
- Flexible Working Hours that work around you/Hybrid Working
- Pension scheme
- Opportunity to attend industry conferences
- Relaxed working environment
- Time to learn and grow
- Stunning Creative Quarter location
- Opportunity to work with numerous different industries
- Get to use the most advanced Digital Marketing Tools
- Open Plan office
- Free Eye Tests
We are looking for a candidate who wants a long-term career and has the desire and energy to progress through the ranks. We reward hard work and are especially keen to hear from candidates with a good level of industry experience who are looking to take a step up in their career. Candidates will also have the opportunity to work closely with our Digital Marketing experts to improve and develop their existing skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £17,000-£25,000.00 per year