PHP Web Developer
eSterling's Webdev team are looking for a self-motivated individual who is passionate about the industry. The role is ideal for someone who has several years of experience developing a variety of websites. We're not hung up on degree-level qualifications, but prefer real commercial experience and someone with drive to solve our client's Internet business requirements.
Do you show attention to detail, quick learning, and ability to uphold your work to best practices and the highest standards? At times you'll be working directly with clients, with the team's support, and will be confident in communicating work and talking with people in a non-technical manner. You are someone who welcomes a challenge and has an appetite for building web based solutions. Sounds familiar? You'll fit right in.
Our team are looking for that someone who relates to:
- Developing eCommerce and content managed websites
- WordPress, Magento 2, and MVC web frameworks
- Ability to take projects through to completion
- Good communication skills
- Practical experience of version control systems
Salary range: £24,000 - £38,000 negotiable
- Web development: 3 years
- Job Type: Full-time
Here at Esterling we are now looking for a PPC Executive to join our internal marketing team who is passionate about marketing, wants to be involved in every area of digital marketing, and is willing to learn and grow as quickly as they can.
This role is perfect for someone stepping up from a junior role and looking to help lead and manage the PPC department for a leading digital marketing agency.
You will need to show clear experience in managing current campaigns/accounts across competitive industries.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Create and manage Google Ads campaigns for a number of clients across Paid Search. With a specific focus on Google Shopping.
- Monitor and analyse performance to improve and scale campaigns.
- Help to develop strategies to further improve performance & reach KPI goals for campaigns.
- Provide reports and performance updates for clients on paid campaigns.
- Having a strong focus on deadlines and results, whilst maintaining a commercial and strategic overview of each campaign.
Your role will also include:
- Liaise and collaborate with other members of the marketing team for client accounts across seo, ppc, design and development to improve results across the board.
- Setup and create merchant centre accounts and product feeds.
- Assist Digital Marketing Manager with client management and comms.
- Work with specialists and strategists to have a firm grasp of client goals, tactics and strategies.
- At least 2 years hands-on PPC experience in Google Ads, ideally within and agency environment or an in house role.
- You are passionate about the industry and your work and are always looking for ways to improve what you do.
- Have a good understanding of Paid Search advertising and have up-to-date Google Ads certifications, across fundamentals, search and shopping.
- Have some knowledge of broader marketing tactics and their purposes in a marketing strategy
- You’ll love working with spreadsheets and data - Strong knowledge of Excel is a big advantage!
- A strong analytical mind with the ability to interpret data and trends with meticulous attention to detail.
- Confident in communicating with clients and your team.
- You’ll join an exciting, fast-moving environment where you will be encouraged and enabled to grow personally and professionally.
- You take pride in your ability to work autonomously, but also know when to raise your hand and ask for support.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, then please send a copy of your CV.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
Hybrid Option - 50% in the office 50% work from home.