Digital Marketing Executive
eSterling are a leading web design and digital Marketing agency based in Digbeth’s thriving creative quarter and we are seeking a bright, highly motivated individual to join our SEO team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to work with our large customer base, offering a clear career path in our well-established firm. We need a hard-working individual to become part of our Digital Marketing team and strive towards industry excellence.
You will have:
- A good knowledge of Digital Marketing, SEO and link building.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools/Search Console, SEMrush and other SEO tools would be beneficial but aren’t required.
- Google AdWords and Analytics Qualifications would be beneficial.
- Good analytical skills and the ability to translate visitor and conversion data into succinct, meaningful reports for clients and colleagues.
- A keen interest in the industry and up-to-date knowledge of the latest practises.
- Knowledge of HTML 5, CSS and JS is beneficial.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Experience working with Wordpress, Magento, OpenCart and bespoke websites using CMS applications to manage SEO where applicable.
- Good interpersonal skills and confidence in your abilities.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience managing SEO projects.
We are looking for a candidate who wants a long-term career and has the desire and energy to progress through the ranks. We reward hard work and are especially keen to hear from candidates with a good level of industry experience who are looking to take a step up in their career. Candidates will also have the opportunity to work closely with our Digital Marketing experts to improve and develop their existing skills.
Salary Depending on experience.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for Telesales Executives to join a friendly professional team based in Birmingham.
You will predominantly be arranging meetings with prospective clients for our Internet consultants to visit.
We require hard working, self motivated staff with a desire to earn lots of money. Work with a determined approach and be target orientated and results focused. You must work well under pressure and have a passion for telesales.
The position is permanent, hours 9am - 5:30pm Monday to Thursday. Friday 9am – 1:00pm
Excellent Basic with uncapped commission structure with realistic OTE £25K.
Please send your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior System Administrator / 1st Line Helpdesk Support
eSterling are a leading Web Design and Digital Marketing agency based in Digbeth’s thriving creative quarter and we are seeking a bright, highly motivated individual to join our Technical team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to work with our large customer base, offering a clear career path in our well-established firm.
Duties will include:
- Develop, support and improve infrastructure to meet the needs of the business.
- Active Directory - user creation and administration (Not essential)
- Knowledge of configuring and administering Hosted Exchange / O365 mailboxes.
- Remote Desktop technologies
- Basic networking – basic troubleshooting and maintenance
- Daily management of support tickets
- Daily Checks
- Compiling ad-hoc reports
- Resolving tickets to SLA
- On-site equipment support
- Taking calls and responding to emails from internal staff and clients and providing 1st/2nd line support
- Ability to coordinate across teams, working closely with peers to ensure the appropriate focus sense of urgency is applied to all issues
- Advanced skills in troubleshooting and analysis for the network, applications and systems
- Proactively contacting clients as a part of incident management (including Troubleshooting hardware\software issues)
- Escalation of issues to the system administrator
- Analysis and monitoring of site data feeds across various platforms
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a support environment and will be able to prioritise work effectively.
- Friendly and approachable, with a real desire to learn and offer the highest levels of customer service.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to listen and really understand individual end-users
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- A confident, out-going communicator
- Problem analysis and solving
- Planning and organisation
- Attention to detail
- Continual Service Improvement ethos
- Time keeping
- Technical documentation
- Keen, cooperative, willingness to learn, enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Able to fit into an established team and complement the existing skill base.
- High level of ownership and tenacity with a can-do attitude, completer-finisher.
- Good technical knowledge with the ability to explain technical solutions/issues to both technical and non-technical customer
On top of a competitive salary, you can expect:
- Pension scheme
- Flexible Working Hours
- Relaxed working environment
- Childcare voucher scheme
Please send your CV to our Commercial Manager Wave White.
Salary: National Minimum Wage - £16,000 dependant on experience